Saturday, December 20, 2008

HUGE RESPECT










I'm now safe in my apt with space heater on and with a cold/flu - no doubt from being out on the streets of cold Vancouver collecting audio of the 'sounds' of this place now known as Vancouver. I will try to be back on the streets on Monday and have met and collected audio and good conversations from many more than these, but its great that you're all willing to share of yourselves - go to www.flickr.com/ndnsneakup for names...
I'm not a blogger at all and running a bit of a fever, so am attempting to upload some of the photos from people who I've come across and commissioned/solicited to contribute site audio to my project "nikamon ohci askiy (songs because of the land) aka www.vancouversonglines.ca
Stay warm y'all - I have untold respect for your ability to keep on keeping on and endure the frigid weather here!

No comments: